COVID-19 Care Plan
The health and safety of our customers and employees has always been our number one priority. Considering the current situation regarding the COVID-19, we've taken extra precautionary measures to ensure our dealership provides the best possible service while maintaining a healthy and safe environment.
- Increased cleaning schedules with specific focus on communal touchpoints within the dealership.
- We have hung signs up throughout the dealership promoting COVID-19 awareness.
- Internal staff are doing their part by sanitizing their workspaces often.
- Service staff are wearing gloves, disinfecting cars and loaners that are coming in and out of the dealership.
- Our staff are practicing "Social Distancing", by maintaining safe proximity with other people in the dealership
- Employees are disinfecting their hands before and after each customer interaction.
- We are asking all clients a standard questionnaire regarding their health.
- We ask all clients who have returned from recent travels to reschedule your visit and call us for alternative options.
- If you are feeling ill or been in contact with someone who is ill, please contact us to make alternative arrangements.
- Upon arriving at the dealership to thoroughly wash your hands, and frequently throughout your visit.