The health and safety of our customers and employees has always been our number one priority. Considering the current situation regarding the COVID-19, we’ve taken extra precautionary measures to ensure our dealership provides the best possible service while maintaining a healthy and safe environment.
We will continue to monitor the directives given by the municipal, provincial and federal governments about actions required by businesses to continue serving the community in a safe manner.
We will continue to keep the public updated regarding our operations via email, website and social media platforms
What we’re doing:
- Increased cleaning schedules with specific focus on communal touchpoints within the dealership.
- We have hung signs up throughout the dealership promoting COVID-19 awareness.
- Internal staff are doing their part by sanitizing their workspaces often.
- Service staff are wearing gloves, disinfecting cars and loaners that are coming in and out of the dealership.
- Our staff are practicing “Social Distancing”, by maintaining safe proximity with other people in the dealership
- Employees are disinfecting their hands before and after each customer interaction.
What we’re Asking you to do:
- If you are feeling ill or been in contact with someone who is ill, please contact us to make alternative arrangements.
- We are doing our best to improve the overall health and safety of our community. We want to make all our clients feel safe when coming into our dealership.